30 Jun Everything In Our Online Membership (So Far)
We’re about to drop our FIFTH capsule of content in our online membership for tiny business owners, freelancers and side-hustlers so I thought I’d share a list of everything that is currently in our membership waiting for you to consume.
- Why Content Matters
- Scheduling the Production
- Getting Creative with Stock Imagery
- Preparing for a Photoshoot?
- Podcast Creation
- Text Messaging Marketing Set-Up
- Website Checklist: Are You Ready?
- Pros and Cons of Popular Website Platforms
- Writing Captions for Social Media
- Email Automation
- Website Copy
- Production Schedule Calendar
- Maintaining Quality on Social Media
- Crossing the Bridge from Online to Offline
- 6 Stages to Your Sales Funnel
- How Many Things Do I Need To Sell?
- How Big of An Audience Do You Need?
- Is Your Potential Audience Big Enough For Your Business?
- From Interested to Customer
- The Payoff and Execution of Long Form Content
- Maintaining Connections Online and In-Person
- Messaging and Positioning
- Creating Referrals
- Collaborations as Audience Builders
- More Clients for a 1-Person, Service Based Business
- The Art of Copywriting
- Building and Making Moodboards
- Finding Inspiration from Unique Places
- Tutorials on Adobe Products + Canva (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva)
- How To Install and Use Design Assets
- Clarifying File Types + Formatting
- Formatting and Checking Links on Social Media
- 4 Considerations when “Designing” Your Next Email Campaign
- Collaborating with Artists
- Photography Tips + Tricks
- Website Aesthetics: 5 Key Things to Consider
- Using Words with Your Visuals
- Branding on a Budget
- Setting Yourself Up For Ad Success
- Google Analytics
- Heatmap + Visitor Recording Tracking
- Twitter Ads
- SEO Tracking
- Google Adwords
- Pinterest Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Tracking Sponsored Relationships
- How to Think About Ads and Advertising
- Customer Analytics
And we’re about to drop 12 more lessons all centered around self-care tonight at midnight. The membership also includes a live (and recorded) Q&A, webinar and Facebook group with yours truly. You can sign up here if you’re every interested in joining the family.
PS I’m in a robe sitting in a huge bed because we’re publishing the next 12 lessons from a hotel room! Entrepreneurship FTW!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.