Back when I blogged often…oh wait, I am blogging often now. Ahem. Back when I blogged as much as I am currently blogging, I would create this post annually. You can read the posts from 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013. Feel free to jump into those comments as well.
In these posts, I ask 5 questions, encourage you to respond in the comments and share my own answers! I always loved hearing from everyone so I’m excited to do this again.
Answer any/all of the following questions below in the comment section:
- Do you have any Sunday rituals or a weekly routine before the week starts?
- If you could only eat one main ingredient for the rest of your life (and you had to raise/grow it), what would it be? Don’t worry, in this scenario we have access to salt, pepper and herbs.
- What movie or show do you/could you watch over and over until the end of time?
- If you didn’t have the job or career that you have now, what would you want to do?
- What type of clothing do you have the most of? Spend the most on?
- If I have the time, I will meal prep, practice yoga, get the house looking relatively clean, do a load of laundry and wash my makeup sponges/brushes. Other than that, I keep it pretty chill. If I work on the weekends, it’s on Saturday, so my Sundays are generally pretty relaxed. For a while, we were having Sunday dinners with my brother and his fiance but those have shifted to weeknights.
- I watch Portlandia (the entire series) multiple times a year. I also watch the episode of Chef’s Table with Nancy Silverton about once a month. I foresee purchasing Black Panther in May and watching that as often as possible, too.
- A makeup artists or a chef. Or maybe a makeup artist FOR a chef. Hmmmm.
- I have way too many t-shirts but I spend the most money on sweaters or jumpsuits.
Now it’s your turn! Grab a coffee or tea and let’s gab.
Be Up & Doing in Your Inbox
Enter your email below and you'll get a weekly digest of any new posts from Be Up & Doing sent directly to your email inbox!