16 Oct 8,500 Miles Later
Since September 4th, we’ve traveled 8,500 miles. I’m happy. I’m tired.
Chicago, San Diego, Seattle, Bloomington, Philadelphia, New York City, Chicago. We stopped back at home between a couple of those trips and I’m excited to be home for a full month before I go back to Chicago again in November (then the holidays ensue). So what did I learn after 8,500 miles? (Because learning is everything.)
- I like wearing the same thing (almost) every day.
- I don’t miss any of the stuff I don’t have with me.
- See, visit, spend time with: the people in your life. They’re worth it.
- What and how we eat matters.
- Sacrifice sometimes feels a lot like love and less like pain.
Now that I’m back, I’m excited to get into a blogging routine. Chat soon!
PS: I included photos from our trips that I didn’t share on social because who wants to just see repeat memories? Or you can watch our short vlog here.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.