Since September 4th, we’ve traveled 8,500 miles. I’m happy. I’m tired.
Chicago, San Diego, Seattle, Bloomington, Philadelphia, New York City, Chicago. We stopped back at home between a couple of those trips and I’m excited to be home for a full month before I go back to Chicago again in November (then the holidays ensue). So what did I learn after 8,500 miles? (Because learning is everything.)
- I like wearing the same thing (almost) every day.
- I don’t miss any of the stuff I don’t have with me.
- See, visit, spend time with: the people in your life. They’re worth it.
- What and how we eat matters.
- Sacrifice sometimes feels a lot like love and less like pain.
Now that I’m back, I’m excited to get into a blogging routine. Chat soon!
PS: I included photos from our trips that I didn’t share on social because who wants to just see repeat memories? Or you can watch our short vlog here.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.