03 Mar Products That I Use Daily
I’ve had this blog since 2009. It’s transformed a lot. From a place where I started sharing my design work to a place where I introduced advertisers (that was the worst)…and I’ve simplified it yet again. I am designing + taking photos every single day and I needed to stretch another muscle: writing and sharing. Knowing me, I’ll transform this place again someday where I share more personal artwork, design and photography. For now, thanks for reading my words!
I used to do a lot of “current favorites” or “good goods” posts back in the day. Since I’m trying to get into the habit of writing, I decided to simplify it with a simple list. Here are some products that I love and use daily:
- Aquaphor Lip Repair. I apply this religiously.
- Bite Beauty products. I’m allergic to petroleum based ingredients which means when I wear most lip products, it usually swells, becomes extremely chapped and then I develop a rash. So awesome, right? I can wear Bite Beauty lip products. They use a lot of food grade ingredients (including wine). You can’t go wrong. Their new Amuse Bouche line feels, looks and smells amazing. I bought Gingersnap, Fig and Sorbet. Can’t wait to swatch more in Sephora.
- La Croix. I probably drink 4-5 cans of La Croix everyday. When you can’t have sugar (or fruit, grains, legumes, dairy, alcohol or caffeine), an orange La Croix is like God’s gift to you…personally.
- Yes To Facial Wipes. I use the cucumber and the grapefruit wipes to take off all my makeup (and then I still use a facial cleanser and lotion). I don’t know how people take their makeup off without a wipe. You amaze me, people.
- LL Bean Wicked Good Slippers. These slippers keep your feet so warm! It’s insane. I got them for Christmas a few years ago and people always say I look like an Elf. Whatever. A very warm Elf.
Riveting blog post, I know. But sometimes it’s the little things in life that make you smile.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.