We’re 60 days into 2016. For me, the year has been about creating and kicking habits. Doing things every day until it becomes second nature. Here are a few ways I’ve changed:
- I cook every meal at home since being on the candida diet. And yes! I am so anti-social! I need to start hosting more dinner parties I suppose.
- I seek out podcasts while I run errands in the car, clean our house or get ready. I don’t mind listening to them a few minutes at a time.
- No more caffeine or alcohol. Oddly, I don’t miss either.
Habits that I’m hoping to create this month:
- Go to sleep earlier. I’m typing this at 1am while watching Law & Order: SVU. Tomorrow is a new day. I need to figure out HOW to start falling asleep earlier. Slowly work towards it? Melatonin?
- Create something every day. Even if it’s a sketch, a doodle, a painting or a vector in Illustrator or a client website.
*PS: If you are interested in the candida diet – I created an Instagram just to log meals, share tips or advice! Follow along.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.