Currently trying to work through:
- How much time to spend with people before they become a client. 15 minutes on the phone seems too short, an hour in-person is exhausting.
- How to spend time by myself without it being centered around my phone or a bright screen. And not feeling guilty when that’s sometimes what I want to do.
- And to add to that: knowing the difference between activities that temporarily relax me and ones that actually fill me up.
- Scheduling time or days off when we schedule multiple jam sessions in one week. And remembering that I shouldn’t schedule social activities the night of a jam session. 12+ hours of socialization doesn’t work.
- That presenting design work is a form of vulnerability and can leave me feeling alive but also tired.
- Compromise with my co-worker/husband and I can’t just be a hermit. Even when it’s so cold.