I think it’s important to find the little things in life that make you happy.” – Paula Cole
This quote has resonated well with me lately. Since I’ve returned from my short hiatus, life has felt quite enjoyable. Our business is bursting at the seams (in the best possible way) but I’ve found time to notice the small joys in life.
- Watching my designs come to life here and launching two more very soon.
- Thriving on a budget for the first time in a long time. Stuff doesn’t make you happy. Who’d have thought?
- Scheduling date night and sticking to it. We watched him sing with less than 100 other people and then ate hot dogs.
- Seeing a great friend randomly at a coffee shop in between a day of meetings.
- Agreeing with Adam that we have too much stuff + spending three hours getting rid of it all…
- Bananas and peanut butter.
- Watching my friends thrive, buy houses, raise children + create amazing work.
- Texting with my dad.
I have bigger news coming next month (nope, not pregnant) and I booked a flight to Vegas to spend time with my sis and pops over her spring break. Both have me itching for March…
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.