17 Dec Search History
I got curious the other day and started looking up what I look up on Google. Here is some of my search history:
- How do celebrities avoid their Instagram comments?
- What is babka?
- Why did Olivia de Havilland & Joan Fontaine fight?
- Why is it called “a wake?”
- Paypal Calculator
- Party scene with alcohol (image search)
- Peplum tops (thanks to Ashli, I also don’t like them)
- Is a cashew a legume or a nut?
- Was Seinfeld filmed in front of an audience?
- What does my site look like in IE?
- Jenna Marbles packing
- Amazon Drones
- How tall is Aziz Ansari?
- Minion Whaaaaat?
- Hansel so hot right now gif
- “Get on my level”
- What time is it in Brisbane Australia right now? (I’ve searched this 8 times because our awesome clients live in Brisbane)
- What are the 12 Days of Christmas?
- Rap songs about hair
- NYTimes Dogs Brains
And two more that I just can’t say…
What’s your search history like?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.