I always enjoy looking back on the year to remember just how much I experienced and learned.
We traveled quite a bit during the first 2/3 of the year and boy did our wallets feel that. I wouldn’t trade our trips to NYC for anything and I’m already scheming our next trip. I hope that 2014 can be a year of travel to the west coast. Seattle, Portland, Vancouver + Cali are all calling my name.
- I turned 26 but got the stomach flu the day after
- My brother moved in (and back out into his own place)
- I made amazing new friends
- We cherished time with friends + family who live afar
- I hardly read any books (sad)
- We were blessed with amazing clients
- I felt inadequate, I felt confident, I laughed, I cried
- I shot my first wedding
Oh, and I did it all with this guy. My best friend, husband and co-conspirator.
I am so excited for 2014. Adam and I are off to Michigan to retreat to the lakehouse and scheme/create/plan. I’ll be back next week. I hope to see this blog stay consistently me. I finally looked at my stats yesterday and saw that my blog hasn’t grown this year. It’s decreased in visitors and yet I feel more authentic than ever. For those that do read, thank you. I visit your blogs, know your names, read your comments and would honestly hug you if I met you in real life. And I don’t even like to hug that much.
Happy New Year to you all!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.