I love supporting local but I don’t tend to post a lot about Columbus here on my blog because I know many of my readers live all over the world. That doesn’t mean that I don’t love my city. I REALLY love my city. We have the most amazing food scene, such talented artists and hardworking entrepreneurs. So if you’re living alongside of me in the midbest OR you just like these amazing items – order now! They’d make fabulous Christmas gifts.
- Grandiflora’s Confetti Stemless Glassware // $58
- Pluma Jewelry‘s Cage wrapped azurite necklace (only available in store at Thread, they’re all one of a kind)
- Jeni’s Salty Caramel Sauce // $13
- By Luciana’s Hello Manhattan Print // $15
- Igloo Letterpress’ No-Sew Refillable Notebook // $14
- 1820 House candles // prices range (the holiday candles are amazing)
- While this clutch isn’t made locally – support a local boutique like THREAD. Just snagged some Rag & Bone jeans!!
- Homage tee // $28
- Adam just got this beautba to brew coffee and so we love Backroom Coffee Roasters‘ beans.
Be Up & Doing in Your Inbox
Enter your email below and you'll get a weekly digest of any new posts from Be Up & Doing sent directly to your email inbox!