When Adam and I started working together full-time, syncing our calendars was one of the first things that we did. It was sort of a debacle. I honestly don’t even know how we did it but it went a little something like this:
- We had years of synced calendars through iCal
- We wanted to switch to Google Cal
- So we exported each individual calendar in iCal
- Then we imported each calendar into our new Google Cal (via Google Apps for Business)
- Once that was all set up and synced, we imported the entire Google Cal back INTO iCal so we can always view/add via our iPhones
Woof. I don’t think I could replicate it again if I wanted to. The good news: it all works. We have 5 “users” established and color coded:
- Allie – Business
- Allie – Personal
- Adam – Business
- Adam – Personal
- The Lehmans
How do YOU do your calendar? Paper and pen? iCal? Outlook? Google? A combination of them all? Do you share with a significant other?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.