19 Jul Let’s Talk About You
Happy Friday, all! I thought I’d start the day off with a really cute picture of my dog, Desh. Isn’t he adorable? He’s 4 years old and bred from two cockapoos. He’s pretty human-like. He uses the sidewalks when at all possible, uses pillows and arm rests on chairs and mimics me in the morning when I yawn. I couldn’t imagine life without the fur ball!
Anyways, onto YOU. Last August I wrote a post titled, Let’s Talk About You, and it was a way for me to get to know my readers. I thought I would do it again (and more often) since that’s mostly why I blog: to meet new people.
So in the comment section, feel free to answer the following questions (And try to leave out links within the comment – it shoots it to comment moderation or spam! Your name will link to your site when filling out the comment form!)
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Did you or are you taking a vacation this summer? If so, where?
- What is one thing you splurge on? (perhaps it’s: the perfect office chair? brand name Oreos? silk sheets?)
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- The year is more than half over. What’s one goal you have for the rest of 2013?
Like every other post here, I do my best to respond to every single comment so we’ll chat soon!
*My answers: dog person, we went to Brooklyn in June, gel manis every two weeks, nope, get back on track with our financial goals
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.