I recently connected with 100 Cameras! They envision a world where marginalized children are empowered to renew their communities by sharing their perspectives with a global audience. They empower children to document their lives through photography. 100% of the money from the children’s purchased prints is used to raise awareness and capital to meet physical needs and empower sustainable growth within their communities.
If you love photography like I do…I’d encourage you to purchase a print and HELP. I love the idea of educating these children or contributing financially to assist with physical needs. Here are ways in which you can help:
- Sign Up for Emails to Learn More & Stay in the Loop.
- Purchase a Photograph to Help Change a Community.
- Adopt a Camera or Donate Your Dollars or Skills.
- Host a Snapshot Fundraiser. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Share the Story of 100cameras with Your Community. Facebook | Twitter | Vimeo | Blog
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.