Adam and I spent most of the week working in Chicago. I grew up in Illinois and despite visiting cities like New York City and London – Chicago is still my favorite. It’s where my family and friends are – the ones closest to my heart. Oh and the Bulls (go Scottie Pippen!).
- Cold, brisk walks downtown while the city is decorated for Christmas
- Eating at Xoco and drinking coffee from Intellegentsia.
- Quality time with my brother
- Holding my best friend’s second child for the first time
- Drinking too much wine
- Realizing that I can work from anywhere…and dreaming of our next trip!
It made the week fly by and it’s already Friday! I plan to catch up on work before the holidays, celebrate a friend’s birthday, bake Christmas cookies with my friends and finish up my shopping for the Christmas City Swap! Do you have any plans?
Oh and congrats to Rebecca Odell for winning a $25 giftcard to Nurtur Grandview giveaway! Thanks to all who entered!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.