Last month I posted a “Let’s Talk About You” post and learned SO much about you all. I thought I should do it again and ask YOU questions. Feel free to copy & paste and answer them in the comment section!
- When you have free time, what do you do?
- What was the highlight of your week?
- Who has influenced your life the most?
- When do you feel most proud?
- Leave a link to your blog!
UPDATE: Here are my answers (someone on Twitter suggested that I participate too!):
- When I have free time, I try to get ahead on blogging, read a book or watch a tv show!
- The highlight of my week was probably having 48 hours completely alone. Adam was gone and I had time to work, think and just be.
- My husband – most definitely – has influenced my life the most (of anyone I’ve ever met). For the better.
- I feel the most proud when I think about my brother and sister. They are amazing people and while they’re younger…they are my best friends.
FYI – sometimes comments go to spam when you include a link so please be patient if you don’t see yours publish immediately. I’ll be approving any that get pushed to spam until I leave on vacation!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.