This month’s Birchbox was delivered this past Saturday and it definitely wasn’t one of my favorites. The box was “Gossip Girl” themed (which doesn’t really mean a lot to me since I don’t watch the show) and had the following inside:
- Birchbox Notecards – This was an bonus piece. Cute stationery but pretty flimsy material.
- BVGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette – Just like last month, I wish I could tell Birchbox that I wasn’t looking for perfume. I use Kate Spade’s Twirl and am happy with that.
- Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – This is BRIGHT, sparkly blue. Kind of fun but I’m not sure when I would use it. Ideas?
- Ojon Conditioner – Excited to use this. I’m always looking for a good shampoo/conditioner and tend to mix it up a lot. It smells great!
- Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm – This looks like foundation or something along those lines. I use Bare Escentuals so not really interested.
- Alex & Isabelle Hair Ties – I’ve received some of these before through Birchbox and think they’re really cute!
I really can’t complain because I recently whined that I wasn’t receiving any makeup and I got two samples (the Stila eyeliner was a really decent-full size). A lot of women complain about Birchbox because they don’t love everything inside but I try to remind them that for $10/month, they’re able to try new high end products without wasting time or money. I’ve found a lot of AMAZING products through Birchbox (Deborah Lippmann nail polish, Kerastase hair serum, Zoya remover, + lots of lip products). If you want to sign up, feel free to with my referral link, I’d love it!
*Photo taken with my Canon Rebel XS/50mm lens in my new lightbox! Love it.