Lately I’ve been trying to avoid materialistic posts. I tend to get tired of that when scrolling through my Google Reader but beautiful, quality products still catch my eye. I thought maybe once a month I’d post a “Good Goods” post. It’ll be a combination of things I’ve recently purchased and things I have pinned or Evernoted. We’ll be debt free in May and I cannot WAIT. I tend to buy things if we have a little extra cash or if I’ve acquired points through Birchbox. I’m hoping to go on a little shopping trip next month for my birthday but I think I’ll end up feeling guilty. Oh well, a birthday girl can splurge right?
- LSA International Centro Carafe. I love water bottles, carafes and pitchers. I don’t know why!
- Odette Arrow Ring. I don’t really like wearing jewelry with the exception of rings. This one is gorgeous.
- Zoya’s nail polish remover. I’ve never experienced anything better. It takes off glitter and dark polish with ease.
- Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment. I snagged this with my Birchbox points and it’s almost gone! Addicting.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo. I only wash my hair about 3x a week and so I’ve been trying a lot of brands lately. Need to try this one!
- Smashbox’s Brow Tech To Go. AMAZING brow pencil. Worth the $26.
- RBG Polish in Punch. Another product I ordered through Birchbox. The prettiest spring color! Goes on smooth.
- Panasonic Headphones. Recommended by Sharon and I love them! Great sound and comfortable. I’m a sucker for white.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I have NO PLANS so I intend on working for a bit but then enjoy free time by reading, cooking and sleeping in. What are your plans?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.