Time for my monthly Birchbox review! This month’s was lovely. First off, I loved the bright green tissue paper. I’m not a huge “pink” person and so I definitely noticed this month. Inside I found:
- Befine daily moisturizer and body scrub. The lotion (SPF 15) definitely smelled a bit like sunscreen but in a way…it made me really excited for summer.
- YesTo Facial Towelettes. This is actually my favorite brand of facial wipes and was excited to try the blueberry! Plus it’s the perfect size for my purse.
- Taylor Swift’s new perfume Wonderstruck. Not really for me.
- Lulu Organics dry shampoo. I tried it and LOVE it. More than any dry shampoo in an aerosol can. It’s actual powder and smells great.
- Zoya nail polish. Part of their spring collection! So pretty. I’m a huge fan of Zoya. I prefer it over Butter London or OPI.
Overall, GREAT month. I was introduced to two new brands that I love and got products from brands that I already adore. If you want to sign up, it’s only $10/month and you can earn points by reviewing products/buying products/referring friends and ultimately use those points to buy things through Birchbox! I’d appreciate it if you used my referral link! Oh also, I’m going to be sharing some NEW favorite makeup products (brands like RGB, Smashbox, and Zoya!) that I’ve recently invested in next week. Stay tuned!
PSSTT! Last thing: my awesome April sponsor, Emily Elizabeth Jewelry is having a HUGE sale over at her online store (up to 80% off!!!).
I can’t decide between this necklace ($15.00–originally $48.00) and this cuff ($25.00–originally $50.00). If you don’t want to purchase anything yet..head on over to Emily Elizabeth Jewelry’s Facebook page and enter to win their giveaway! All you have to do is be a fan of their Facebook page, follow them on Twitter, and answer “yes” in their Facebook questionnaire. You’re welcome!