I’m back on the Birchbox bandwagon! I’ve missed it and I’m glad that they started accepting new subscribers again (they had been maxed out for awhile). If you don’t remember, I reviewed Birchbox in November and December. This month’s box was great and had lots of variety. I received the box yesterday (March 15th) and inside I found:
- Annick Goutal’s Eau d’Hadrien: I’m not in the market for perfume but even so…I didn’t love the scent.
- Color Club’s Nail Lacquer in Jackie Oh!: I love this color! I can’t wait to use it (it’ll be on my nails this weekend).
- Juice Beauty’s Blemish Blearing Cleanser: I unfortunately don’t really break out anymore but I’m excited to give this to a friend!
- Kerastate’s Elixir Ultimate: This has a pretty strong scent but my hair is frizzy so I’m excited to use it to smooth things over.
- Tea Fort’s Skin-Smart Teas: Mmm I love tea! The flavors (cucumber mint, cherry marzipan, and honey yuzu) look great!
- Ahava’s Essential Day Moisterizer: Ugh. I’m not an Ahava fan and didn’t like the lotion I got in December. Not a scent that I enjoy.
Overall I really loved what I got this month but I reallllly want to receive some makeup! What does a girl have to do to get some makeup in her Birchbox? Anyone know? Anyways, if you’re interested in signing up…use my referral link! It’s only $10/month and it’s SO fun to receive these samples. If you got different products in your box this month, leave a comment or a link to your own post!
Be Up & Doing in Your Inbox
Enter your email below and you'll get a weekly digest of any new posts from Be Up & Doing sent directly to your email inbox!