Life has been busy. Last night I literally said, “I NEED MORE HOURS IN THE DAY!” and I even woke up with my alarm. What the heck? The great thing is that I’ve been trying to be more balanced. I’ve been making time to work out (until I got sick for a whole week!), seeing friends, being romanced by Adam, enjoying the Christmas season and visiting family. So at the end of the day, I don’t really regret anything.
Things I’ve been loving lately:
- Mindy Kaling’s new book. IT FINALLY CAME!
- My new iPhone4s Case. Seriously, it’s awesome. And I love white cases.
- Every restaurant in the Columbus Food League.
- Teamlab for my project management system.
- My newest giveaway. UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER SHIRTS!
- All the AMAZING series and features that I’m scheduling for the blog. Interviews, city guides, wedding features, and MORE.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.