Last month a few Twitter friends suggested that I try Birchbox! With Birchbox, four to five hand-picked deluxe beauty samples are delivered to your door for $10 per month. Mine arrived last Saturday and I’m excited to share what was inside!
My thoughts on the products:
- Jouer | Lip Enhancer – Very moisturizing. I can see myself using this before I go to bed since I use tinted chapstick during the day. A .33 fl oz tube costs $14 so I’m going to need to fall in love with it if I’m going to pay that much!
- Kate Spade New York | Twirl – I really love this scent! Even Adam loved it and so I believe I’ll be buying a bottle! Or adding it to my Christmas wishlist. I haven’t been wearing perfume for awhile.
- Thymes | Eucalyptus Body Lotion – A very clean scent. I will probably stick this in my purse and use it until it’s gone! Not sure if I would buy a bottle since I use Burt’s Bees Honey + Milk body lotion.
- Zoya | Nail Polis in Noel – What a fun shade for the winter months! Can’t wait to use it after my current polish starts to chip.
- Alex and Isabelle | Classic Hair Tie – Seems like a fun piece to use instead of my boring, CVS brand hair ties.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.