I have many wishlists. I have one on Amazon, one on Pinterest, a wishlist tag in Evernote + various other materialistic ways in which I track all my ‘wants.’ The thing is, I don’t shop very much. Most of the things that I want, I’ll never have. But somehow, making a list or compiling those things allow me to feel like I’m buying them…and then I’m over it. Sometimes I’ll go onto Amazon, fill up my shopping cart and then click out of my browser. It’s my faux shopping method. Most of my additional/extra income goes towards Apple products or eating out. How do you spend your money?
- TRETORN RESLIG VINTER BOOTS – $80
- ROBERT ABBEY DELTA SMOKEY TAUPE TABLE LAMP – $150
- FAMER’S MARKET PRINT SCARF – $17
- WE LOVE YOUR WORK iPHONE CASE – $35
- MICHAEL KHORS ROSE GOLD-PLATED WATCH – $250
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.