– The Closet Visit films are lovely and, of course, the typography grabbed my attention.
– I’ve bookmarked this talk that Tina Fey gave to Google. Has anyone watched it yet?
– Foil stamping AND the color teal? Heck yes! The Montreux Café Identity System is lovely.
– Sharon recently posted this blog post featuring a few videos by past ADC Young Guns winners. Love them.
– I’ve been recently mesmerized by all things space, moon and constellations. I love the photo above (found on Pinterest but only linked to Tumblr.com) and I also just bought this print over on AGC916’s shop on Etsy.
– This idea for a wedding guestbook is adorable. Have your guests write their birthdays in a full year calendar! Although-then you would have no excuse to send a card.
– I need these shoes.
– How amazing are these lamps. I want one in every color.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.