I’m ridiculously excited about this Monday Link Love. I truly believe it’s the best collection of links I’ve EVER posted. And I want to thank the Superbowl for allowing me 4 hours of free time to plan it! I thought your Monday could use the links AND a little smooch from Marilyn.
– Multi Tier Cake Pans?! YES!
– These wedding paper goods are in a league of their own. Watch the video at the bottom of how they made each invitation. Talk about dedication!
– I want to try to braid and style my hair like this. It’s getting long enough. Alas, it will probably just look like I’m homeless.
– “I want a boy who will build me bookshelves.” (Adam has already done this for me, so I win.)
– I’ve been missing my laptop recently. If I had a MacBook Air, I would be purchasing this case now!
– Do what you love and do it often. Well said. And nice type.
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.