I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great holiday (for those in the States). As you can see, it was a bit foggy this Thanksgiving, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Of course now I am extremely excited because it’s now officially the Christmas season! Expect a lot of gift guides, holiday-themed posts, and too much cheer for one blog. For now- enjoy links!
– These cloth napkins are bold and beautiful but a bit pricey!
– I really, really need/want (but mostly need) this Boreal Forest Poster over at Banquet.
– I really loved this post about 30 Etsy shops for cooks.
– Where do ideas come from? (via Seth Godin)
– How adorable is Sonya and her lovely scarf? All those in favor of her opening a shop, say ‘I!”
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.