Last week I saw this pin on Pinterest and I instantly loved the idea. Starting May 1st, I’ll be taking the challenge and posting a drawing per day here on my blog each afternoon. If you’d like to do it on your own, please please do! If you’d like to share your drawing on my blog, just email it to me by 12pm EST the day of. It doesn’t matter if you start now and submit them later or sketch them throughout May. It’s just a great way to encourage myself to sketch daily and maybe you need that encouragement too!
Happy Monday! I see rain in our forecast for the next four days so I thought I’d share another photo from Vegas. Blue skies, I miss you. Enjoy the links.
– The Official Manufacturing Company is one of my new favorites. Someday I would love to work with a handful of people, closely, and create.
– A double decker dress shop?? Yes please!
– Before I Die…what would you fill in?
– Butter and Brass shares a few ideas for your walls…
– I made Jewel’s recipe last week and it was delicious.
Greetings, pals. I hope you all had lovely fall-like weekends. It was chilly here and I loved it. Enjoy the links. And always feel free to post some of your favorite links as well.
– I’ll always be drawn to chalkboard walls. We had a small chalkboard wall in our old place and it was a lot of fun. Not too hard to cover either.
– I’m not a big “game person” but I would be willing to give these Typeface Memory Cards a try.
– Graphic designer Emma Robertson’s style reminds me of my own. Love her business cards!
– I loved shopping at Topshop in London. Here’s a look at their makeup line. So cute.
– Sonya shared Lonnie Webb’s work on her blog. So beautiful.
– A gridulator? Yes!
– I love this weekend DIY.
– I want these outlets in my house! USB plugs. Win.
– I’d probably spend more money if I had a Pantone VISA card.
– I love my wedding band. It’s simple and it’s silver. But lately I’ve really loved the gold bands.
– So proud of Jeni’s for being named one of the best sweets in America! Yeah Columbus!
– Ever since I saw Jewel share this link via Google Reader, I keep wanting to make sweet potato ravioli!