It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a Monday Link Love so I bet you’re peeing your pants right now. I realized that I’ve tweeting a lot of the fun things I find on the internet throughout the week and then have nothing to share come Monday. I’ve decided to set aside 3-5 links that I
Happy Monday! I see rain in our forecast for the next four days so I thought I’d share another photo from Vegas. Blue skies, I miss you. Enjoy the links. – The Official Manufacturing Company is one of my new favorites. Someday I would love to work with a handful of people, closely, and create.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, I figured I’d not only keep the Monday Link Love tradition BUT I would also give you something. You know…like a Valentine’s Day present. Because I love you. My “Love is a Choice” print has now been converted over to an iPhone, iPad and iMac background! Download and pass it a
I’m ridiculously excited about this Monday Link Love. I truly believe it’s the best collection of links I’ve EVER posted. And I want to thank the Superbowl for allowing me 4 hours of free time to plan it! I thought your Monday could use the links AND a little smooch from Marilyn. – This adorable
Happy Monday! This Monday Link Love is just the normal kind. No special theme. Just links that I’ve either bookmarked, saved or gone back to in the past week! Enjoy! – A website devoted to grilled cheese? Yes please. My maid of honor threw my bachelorette party at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in Chicago
Hello lovelies. I’m off today for MLK Day and I will be busy, busy freelancing and meeting clients but enjoy this Monday Link Love “Home/Office Accessories Edition.” I thought I’d include images only. Clicking on them takes you to the original source. Hope you all have a great day. XO
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to my dream house. I’m assuming that it exists somewhere since I would have no desire to build a house of my own. So, here’s to you housey. – I’m not sure when wallpaper got cool again but I jumped on board. I love the first image in this
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to patterns. PATTERNS GALORE! – The featured image was found on m8roberto’s flickr page. – A cute polka-dot hand towel found over at Terrain [$22] – A sailor sweater found over at J.Crew [$88] – Squares blanket found over at ferm LIVING [$99] – Striped Air Mail Cotten Label
Sometimes when I just see a list of links, I’m not as inclined to click on them! So here are your visuals, my lovelies. I love this daybed. I’m not sure if I would necessarily love sleeping on it but I’d love to look at it. In my home. Found here. Buy it here. The
– The photo above was taken by Kellyn. I talk about her a lot. And she’s blogging more! Subscribe! – Rubber stamp business cards! I love it. I also love that you could change the color of the ink whenever you wanted! – I love this post about being busy vs talking about being busy.
– Incredible picture from Gothamist.com. Crazy storms hit Brooklyn (and here in Columbus) on Thursday. I personally love storms so this photo isn’t too depressing for me. If it is for you….I apologize! Just be glad it’s not like this today. – I agree with Caroline. I could live in this sweater. – The Brick
– Minimal design meets dish washing. I love this alternative to my current drying rack. – I have a love for pretty wallpaper. Someday I’ll choose a pretty pattern like this. – If this doesn’t inspire you, nothing will. Check out this completely renovated apartment. – Go For It Design and custom type. Wonderful. –
– A wonderful, fresh approach to scrapbooking. Love it. – I found a link to this awesome Mad Men photoshoot. It may be old but how gorgeous is January Jones? – Adorable correspondence set. – TCBY gets a new look. – I love Ashley Meaders work. Her work was used in Max and Margaux’s wedding.
I spent my weekend helping friends move, however, I wish I had been sleeping like in the photo above. So many links for you this week. Enjoy! – Pink and Gold wedding invitations…*sigh*…I love them. – I’ll let you know if this is delish later. Ice cream + anything can only be wonderful. Especially in
– Photo above taken by one of my best friends, Kellyn. – I want a banquette when we finally own our own home. – And this office chair. I’ve already tested it. It’s the best chair. Ever. Best. Ever. – I was so glad to see Jeni’s appear in my Google Reader! If you EVER
^Photo of a windmill farm that I passed on a recent trip to Chicago. Something about windmills always stops me in my tracks. – I’ve recently found a lot of blogs posting AMAZING invitations lately. It motivates me to always be thinking of new ways to interpret an invitation. Check out these, and these, and
No Monday link love today! I was with family all weekend and played “catch up” all day. Check back tomorrow for an interview with a very talented fine artist! xo.
I promised myself on Saturday that I would try to be consistent with my Monday link sharing! So here you go: The photos above are from my trip to England in 2007. Lately I’ve been wanting to go back. A lot. I know POST 27 has been making the rounds in the blog world but