It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a Monday Link Love so I bet you’re peeing your pants right now. I realized that I’ve tweeting a lot of the fun things I find on the internet throughout the week and then have nothing to share come Monday. I’ve decided to set aside 3-5 links that I REALLY want to share to keep your Monday blog browsing quick and sweet. Enjoy.
- I love the work of Stitch | a design co.
- This post over on Lettered Olive features amazing letterheads.
- How many amazing quotes does Winnie the Pooh have? A LOT. Did you see the new movie is coming out this weekend. I will be seeing it.
- You can now find me over on Quite Strong’s Lust List! I basically have design crushes on everyone over there so I’m excited.
Happy Monday! I see rain in our forecast for the next four days so I thought I’d share another photo from Vegas. Blue skies, I miss you. Enjoy the links.
– The Official Manufacturing Company is one of my new favorites. Someday I would love to work with a handful of people, closely, and create.
– A double decker dress shop?? Yes please!
– Before I Die…what would you fill in?
– Butter and Brass shares a few ideas for your walls…
– I made Jewel’s recipe last week and it was delicious.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, I figured I’d not only keep the Monday Link Love tradition BUT I would also give you something. You know…like a Valentine’s Day present. Because I love you.
I’m ridiculously excited about this Monday Link Love. I truly believe it’s the best collection of links I’ve EVER posted. And I want to thank the Superbowl for allowing me 4 hours of free time to plan it! I thought your Monday could use the links AND a little smooch from Marilyn.
– Multi Tier Cake Pans?! YES!
– These wedding paper goods are in a league of their own. Watch the video at the bottom of how they made each invitation. Talk about dedication!
– I want to try to braid and style my hair like this. It’s getting long enough. Alas, it will probably just look like I’m homeless.
– “I want a boy who will build me bookshelves.” (Adam has already done this for me, so I win.)
– I’ve been missing my laptop recently. If I had a MacBook Air, I would be purchasing this case now!
– Do what you love and do it often. Well said. And nice type.
Happy Monday! This Monday Link Love is just the normal kind. No special theme. Just links that I’ve either bookmarked, saved or gone back to in the past week! Enjoy!
– A website devoted to grilled cheese? Yes please. My maid of honor threw my bachelorette party at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in Chicago but it’s closed since then. Sad.
– I don’t like drinking coffee all day so I thought maybe getting one of these electric water kettles from Bodum would be a great way to drink tea throughout my workday! Anyone have one of these?
– Find out what I’m currently reading here. Are you on Goodreads? Let’s be reading pals.
– I may or may not be getting some Snap next month from Philly. Woo!
– I’ll also be making some crisp pan-fried potatoes soon.
– I’m excited to be taking my love of photography into a new phase this spring. More details about that later. Until then, I’m admiring photographers like Angi Welsch.
– Still loving Chris Milk’s short film “Last Day Dream” here on Vimeo.
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to my dream house. I’m assuming that it exists somewhere since I would have no desire to build a house of my own. So, here’s to you housey.
– I’m not sure when wallpaper got cool again but I jumped on board. I love the first image in this post. Great pattern and contrast.
– Yes, actually my dream house could very well be a tree house.
– Holy bed, chandelier and wood galore. I love it.
– A great resource I stumbled upon with lots of great photos of rooms, layouts, and inspiration. The featured photo in this post was found there.
– Are you on Pinterest? If so, follow this LIVING board.
– I like the way these photos are arranged.
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to patterns. PATTERNS GALORE!
– The featured image was found on m8roberto’s flickr page.
– A cute polka-dot hand towel found over at Terrain [$22]
– A sailor sweater found over at J.Crew [$88]
– Squares blanket found over at ferm LIVING [$99]
– Striped Air Mail Cotten Label Tape over at Wonderland Room [$4.50]
– Michael Miller Sanctuary Zen Garden Pear fabric pattern over at Fabric.com [$8.98/yard]
My pattern inspiration found over at Pinterest.com!
Sometimes when I just see a list of links, I’m not as inclined to click on them! So here are your visuals, my lovelies.
Brian’s photos above (from The Blue Hour) made me want to go back to Edinburgh!
– The photo above was taken by Kellyn. I talk about her a lot. And she’s blogging more! Subscribe!
– Rubber stamp business cards! I love it. I also love that you could change the color of the ink whenever you wanted!
– I love this post about being busy vs talking about being busy. My motto is “Stop talking about it and DO it.”
– Winnie the Pooh stamps!
– Rachael talks about Missed Connections on Craigslist and how one artists chose to beautifully visualize them.
– I was glad to see that DoubleTree hotels changed their logo. I hated the old one.
– This ring is gorgeous. Would you wear it as an engagement ring?
That’s all folks. Check out a later post this afternoon!