Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary!
Work by Julian Bialowas. You can buy them as prints here.
For those of you who can’t watch the video right now, a little script: George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the
Happy Monday! I see rain in our forecast for the next four days so I thought I’d share another photo from Vegas. Blue skies, I miss you. Enjoy the links. – The Official Manufacturing Company is one of my new favorites. Someday I would love to work with a handful of people, closely, and create.
Images link to source.
But you’ll always be a dork deep down. You just might not always look like a complete dork. Or, you will because 15 years from now you’ll still wonder why you wore that ugly dress or how your head could possibly be THAT big. I thought I’d share from personal experience. Tee-hee. I give you…my
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to my dream house. I’m assuming that it exists somewhere since I would have no desire to build a house of my own. So, here’s to you housey. – I’m not sure when wallpaper got cool again but I jumped on board. I love the first image in this
I thought everyone’s Wednesday could use a little bit of an “awwww” moment. Here are four of my favorite dogs. All cockapoos. From top to bottom: Veda (my family’s dog), Desh (my dog), Violet and Oliver (my friends’ Megan and Josh’s dogs) and then me and Deshie!
– The photo above was taken by Kellyn. I talk about her a lot. And she’s blogging more! Subscribe! – Rubber stamp business cards! I love it. I also love that you could change the color of the ink whenever you wanted! – I love this post about being busy vs talking about being busy.
Happy 25th anniversary! Thank you for showing me what love looks like, no matter what the circumstance happens to be.
– Incredible picture from Gothamist.com. Crazy storms hit Brooklyn (and here in Columbus) on Thursday. I personally love storms so this photo isn’t too depressing for me. If it is for you….I apologize! Just be glad it’s not like this today. – I agree with Caroline. I could live in this sweater. – The Brick
– I could definitely go for a few items over at Jigsaw London. – I could also go for a vacation here. – Rachael recently wrote about “Things We Say We Want.” Very encouraging. – I want kids if they’re this cute. – I work for the Department of Natural Resources so I see these
A colorful door found over at Apartment Therapy. A perfect piece of furniture found over at Bliss. Gorgeous headbands over at Love, Taza!
Life is precious and you never know when you’ll lose someone you love. Today is September 11th and my thoughts and prayers are with those who lost loved ones nine years ago today. Last week, my Lola (which means grandmother in the Philippines) passed away unexpectedly. I was gone for the past week and was
I came across Circa Midcentury‘s blog recently. [swoon] If I lived in Chicago, I’d be hitting this place up. They are located in East Village, Chicago. Delivery and shipping available upon request.
– Minimal design meets dish washing. I love this alternative to my current drying rack. – I have a love for pretty wallpaper. Someday I’ll choose a pretty pattern like this. – If this doesn’t inspire you, nothing will. Check out this completely renovated apartment. – Go For It Design and custom type. Wonderful. –
The Image is Found. I love their work, their style, and their website.
– The aerial shot above was taken by David Zimmerman. I found it over at Black Eiffel. Love these. – Max and Margaux’s wedding video is amazing! The video was created by Shark Pig. – Need a placeholder while you’re building a website? I found this via SwissMiss. – This art direction for Art Review