I like the above statement. Sometimes you just have to go slowly…without stopping. Things I’ve been loving lately: 1. mmminimal. 2. This restaurant and branding. 3. The Coveteur 4. This blog. 5. This home.
Happy Monday! This Monday Link Love is just the normal kind. No special theme. Just links that I’ve either bookmarked, saved or gone back to in the past week! Enjoy! – A website devoted to grilled cheese? Yes please. My maid of honor threw my bachelorette party at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in Chicago
This Monday Link Love is dedicated to my dream house. I’m assuming that it exists somewhere since I would have no desire to build a house of my own. So, here’s to you housey. – I’m not sure when wallpaper got cool again but I jumped on board. I love the first image in this
Hey readers! If you are interested in subscribing to my blog, you can use my updated RSS link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/AllisonLehman. I’ve also added a few icons at the bottom of the sidebar with links to my Facebook page, Twitter, Yelp, Flickr, and my email address! If you have already been subscribing to my blog via the
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great holiday (for those in the States). As you can see, it was a bit foggy this Thanksgiving, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Of course now I am extremely excited because it’s now officially the Christmas season! Expect a lot of gift guides, holiday-themed posts,
– Gorgeous photo by Harry Bloom. – A great interview with Simone Harouche over on Rifle‘s blog. My favorite part of the interview was: What’s the best advice you’ve received and the greatest lesson you’ve learned so far in your career? Greatest advice was from my agent and friend Margaret Maldonado, “If you work at what
– The photo above was taken by Kellyn. I talk about her a lot. And she’s blogging more! Subscribe! – Rubber stamp business cards! I love it. I also love that you could change the color of the ink whenever you wanted! – I love this post about being busy vs talking about being busy.
Greetings, pals. I hope you all had lovely fall-like weekends. It was chilly here and I loved it. Enjoy the links. And always feel free to post some of your favorite links as well. – I’ll always be drawn to chalkboard walls. We had a small chalkboard wall in our old place and it was
– I want these outlets in my house! USB plugs. Win. – I’d probably spend more money if I had a Pantone VISA card. – I love my wedding band. It’s simple and it’s silver. But lately I’ve really loved the gold bands. – So proud of Jeni’s for being named one of the best
– Incredible picture from Gothamist.com. Crazy storms hit Brooklyn (and here in Columbus) on Thursday. I personally love storms so this photo isn’t too depressing for me. If it is for you….I apologize! Just be glad it’s not like this today. – I agree with Caroline. I could live in this sweater. – The Brick
– I could definitely go for a few items over at Jigsaw London. – I could also go for a vacation here. – Rachael recently wrote about “Things We Say We Want.” Very encouraging. – I want kids if they’re this cute. – I work for the Department of Natural Resources so I see these
A colorful door found over at Apartment Therapy. A perfect piece of furniture found over at Bliss. Gorgeous headbands over at Love, Taza!
– The aerial shot above was taken by David Zimmerman. I found it over at Black Eiffel. Love these. – Max and Margaux’s wedding video is amazing! The video was created by Shark Pig. – Need a placeholder while you’re building a website? I found this via SwissMiss. – This art direction for Art Review
– A wonderful, fresh approach to scrapbooking. Love it. – I found a link to this awesome Mad Men photoshoot. It may be old but how gorgeous is January Jones? – Adorable correspondence set. – TCBY gets a new look. – I love Ashley Meaders work. Her work was used in Max and Margaux’s wedding.
I spent my weekend helping friends move, however, I wish I had been sleeping like in the photo above. So many links for you this week. Enjoy! – Pink and Gold wedding invitations…*sigh*…I love them. – I’ll let you know if this is delish later. Ice cream + anything can only be wonderful. Especially in
I recently got an invite to join Pinterest and I all I can say is – wow. I love it. It’s like a visual explosion of goodness. Also- I have 2 invites. Any takers?
– A useful way to manage your Twitter account and who you follow. – A blog post devoted to corn?! My favorite food! – I love Young House Love’s suggestions for keeping mementos and personalized decor throughout your house! – One of my goals this year is to make homemade pizza crust. I thought this
I usually share links on Mondays. But today is my Monday and a hot one outside. After a four day weekend, I am ready to get back into a routine and get things done! I hope your 4th was fantastic. Enjoy the links! – 15 very funny posts & links about freelancing. – God said,