Happy Monday! I see rain in our forecast for the next four days so I thought I’d share another photo from Vegas. Blue skies, I miss you. Enjoy the links.
– The Official Manufacturing Company is one of my new favorites. Someday I would love to work with a handful of people, closely, and create.
– A double decker dress shop?? Yes please!
– Before I Die…what would you fill in?
– Butter and Brass shares a few ideas for your walls…
– I made Jewel’s recipe last week and it was delicious.
– Just bought this book and this book at Border’s “We’re Bankrupt” Sale. Both hardcovers for $20 total!
– Minimal design meets dish washing. I love this alternative to my current drying rack.
– I have a love for pretty wallpaper. Someday I’ll choose a pretty pattern like this.
– If this doesn’t inspire you, nothing will. Check out this completely renovated apartment.
– Go For It Design and custom type. Wonderful.
– Photos of this house caught my eye. They did a great job of utilizing wood throughout the home.
– I love birthdays. And these photos.
– I always go back and forth between having a tattoo as a piece of art or having one because it represents something very important. Either way, I love these tattoos.
– This video made me cry. Life is a beautiful thing.