My weekend was wonderful in the sense that it went by slow and relaxing. I cooked breakfast AND dinner on Saturday (breakfast acted as lunch too). I also finished Dan Chaon’s Await Your Reply which I highly recommend. VERY intriguing and totally threw me for a loop at the end. I finished it in 2 days so it’s an easy read. We also got to see one of our friends perform in Babes in Toyland at the Columbus Children’s Theater.
– Photo above taken by one of my best friends, Kellyn.
– I want a banquette when we finally own our own home.
– And this office chair. I’ve already tested it. It’s the best chair. Ever. Best. Ever.
– New recipe to try: Inside Out Moon Pies.
– These posters are some of the most visually entertaining pieces I’ve ever seen.
– Your one stop website checklist.
– Can’t stop listening to this album.