Lately I’ve been inspired by big tables and maps. These two photos say everything for me.
I might also add that I adore that little blue kitchen in the top photo (as well as the little bar cart/shelf over to the right). As far as the map goes, I recently received a modern Columbus map from These Are Things, but there’s something about topographic maps that amaze me. I’m surrounded by them while working for the Department of Natural Resources so I’m keeping my eye out for one. What inspires you when thinking about your current or future home?
– Need a placeholder while you’re building a website? I found this via SwissMiss.
– This art direction for Art Review caught my eye.
– Did you see this dumpster pool?! Amazing!
– I love this. Beautiful thinking.
The work of It’s Not What I Thought, a graphic design and media production based out of Sacramento, California.
– Jellyfish inspiration.
– I love Gwen. I just saw “The Talented Mr. Ripley” at the drive in and she’s great. I may also be biased. I’ve seen Coldplay seven times in concert so her relationship with Chris Martin may have influenced me.
– I love her lists. Especially this one!
– Now you can have a secret identity.
– I just bought peaches. This looks delish!
That’s all I have. Follow me on Twitter. I pump out lots of fun links all week!
– A useful way to manage your Twitter account and who you follow.
– A blog post devoted to corn?! My favorite food!
– I love Young House Love’s suggestions for keeping mementos and personalized decor throughout your house!
– One of my goals this year is to make homemade pizza crust. I thought this post would be helpful.
– These wedding invitations are darling. I can’t wait to design new sets.
– 10 Reasons Why Being Married is Better. This post is amazingly accurate.
– Image above found here.
I usually share links on Mondays. But today is my Monday and a hot one outside. After a four day weekend, I am ready to get back into a routine and get things done! I hope your 4th was fantastic. Enjoy the links!
– 15 very funny posts & links about freelancing.
– God said, “No.” (via Richard Westley)
– Great links via Pitch Design Union. Incredible video of lightning in Chicago!
– Best way to store your onions?
– Cool beans for your iced coffee.
– Image found here.
I usually pump out links to share on Mondays but I’ve been behind in almost everything lately. My room is covered in dirty (and clean) clothes, I’m battling a head cold and I’m juggling three jobs! Anyways, if you’re bored at work or waiting for the weekend to roll around…enjoy these links!
– Who wouldn’t want the sand beneath their feet all day at work?
– Throwing a cocktail party? Impress your guests with these invitations.
– One of my all time favorite YouTube videos. It makes me want to have a daughter.
– I wouldn’t be cool enough to live here.
– Downloaded this mix over at Pitch Design Union! Love it.
– I love their use of the chalkboard wall. So clean and visually appealing.
– Buying a return address stamp here soon!