These two images recently caught my eye. I realize some days that I need to be more observant. To seek out beauty.
Top photo found over at Hei Astrid. The bottom photo found over at Daydream Lily.
I design print materials for Emily Elizabeth Jewelry and so I was ecstatic when she created a special 25% off discount for only MY blog readers and Twitter followers. Use the code “savemore” at checkout. Her jewelry is gorgeous, simple and fun and I would advise you to take her up on this special offer (heck, even I am!). Scroll down to see some of her amazing press and shots of her jewelry.
Emily Elizabeth Jewelry featured in (clockwise): Muse (ribbon earrings worn by Giselle Bündchen), InStyle magazine (gold-plated earrings), The Knot (Grecian inspired headband), and Real Simple (the Kimberly hair comb).
Those are some of my favorite pieces but you can find all her amazing press and features here. Seriously, people. Take advantage of this exclusive sale found ONLY through my blog, Facebook page, and Twitter account. She’s also having a MEGA SALE right now so add another discounted piece and save up to 90%! Have fun shopping!
*This exclusive sale works on all items EXCEPT Sale, Gorgeous Gifts, and Giving Back items.
[video type="vimeo" id="2143576" width="600" height="400"]
[video type="vimeo" id="12718108" width="600" height="400"]
The kind of music that makes me love God more. Check out more amazing and inspiring videos here.
Happy 25th anniversary! Thank you for showing me what love looks like, no matter what the circumstance happens to be.
Greetings, pals. I hope you all had lovely fall-like weekends. It was chilly here and I loved it. Enjoy the links. And always feel free to post some of your favorite links as well.
- I’ll always be drawn to chalkboard walls. We had a small chalkboard wall in our old place and it was a lot of fun. Not too hard to cover either.
- I’m not a big “game person” but I would be willing to give these Typeface Memory Cards a try.
- Graphic designer Emma Robertson’s style reminds me of my own. Love her business cards!
- I loved shopping at Topshop in London. Here’s a look at their makeup line. So cute.
- Six Impossible Things, reposted by Sharon (who’s blog I adore).
- Sonya shared Lonnie Webb’s work on her blog. So beautiful.
- A gridulator? Yes!
- I love this weekend DIY.
- Stunning image above from Kim Holtermand’s Tuve (found over at Teen Angster)
Okay, here’s the thing. I honestly haven’t gone shopping in SO long. If I were to go shopping, I would probably head over to Forever 21. Forever 21, as an establishment, not only overwhelms me but it sort of gives me a headache. I find a lot of items online that I love but couldn’t, for the life of me, find it in the store. Anyways, here are my finds: Slub Knit Tunic, Basic Striped Tee, Zipper Flap Clutch, Draped Pocket Lyocell Skirt.
- I want these outlets in my house! USB plugs. Win.
- I’d probably spend more money if I had a Pantone VISA card.
- I love my wedding band. It’s simple and it’s silver. But lately I’ve really loved the gold bands.
- So proud of Jeni’s for being named one of the best sweets in America! Yeah Columbus!
- Ever since I saw Jewel share this link via Google Reader, I keep wanting to make sweet potato ravioli!
Both images via The Satorialist.
- Incredible picture from Gothamist.com. Crazy storms hit Brooklyn (and here in Columbus) on Thursday. I personally love storms so this photo isn’t too depressing for me. If it is for you….I apologize! Just be glad it’s not like this today.
- I agree with Caroline. I could live in this sweater.
- The Brick House is one of my favorites for home inspiration. I love this post about refreshing vintage wood.
- This back-to-school wish list is adorable. Sometimes I actually miss homework. Weird?
- These prints are amazing. Typography and truth. Nothing better.
- Stamps of disapproval. I’m all for motivation and encouragement but these are pretty great.
- Grey, letterpress, and pretty stamps. All of my favorites.
- These swimsuits are killer! Gorgeous.
Spent the weekend enjoying Columbus with my favorite birthday guy. Adam turned 25 today!