Some film shots that never made it onto my blog. I’m absolutely swamped with freelance work + preparing my #NOPHO post for tomorrow. Hope your Tuesday is going well! If you’re like me, and already in the Christmas spirit, you can download my friend Evan Savage‘s new Christmas song on iTunes! Enjoy!
I usually spend Sunday creating and scheduling blog posts for the upcoming week. This weekend was CRAZY. I mean, yes, I sat at my desk for the e.n.t.i.r.e. weekend but I probably worked 45 hours combined on projects. Although my right arm felt like it was going to fall off…I’m SO excited to share these projects:
- Betty’s Betties 10th Anniversary Pin Up Calendar. Pin Up photoshoots, Photoshop, InDesign, vintage designs, amazing typography. You’ll want to get your hands on one of these.
- I’m also working with Evan Savage (a musician in Chicago) to launch his new website just in time for his new Christmas single release! Check back tomorrow for ways to get your hands on the song.
- If you’re in the Indianapolis area and are looking for a wedding/event planner…check out Lori Solomon with Boldly Chic Events. I’m making updates to her site now!
- New Christmas music in November.
- A new camera. Actually, the one pictured didn’t work (snagged it for $13 on Etsy) but I went to World of Used Photography (the only store that actually makes me drool) and picked up a Minolta SR-T 201 instead. Shooting with it this weekend when I hang out with Ashley. Can’t wait to see how our shoot turns out!
- Girls Night at my friend Erika‘s! I met Halle there. You should read her blog.
- Scarves and sweaters. So cozy.
- Milo Greene! Saw them open for The Civil Wars last night. AMAZING. Listen to them now.
- And of course, The Civil Wars. Could their voices BE more heavenly?? (Yes that was a Friends reference).
Today I’m guest posting over at EatDrinkShopLove while Jewel is on vacation in NYC! I thought I’d share the same post over here too!
Columbus is often overlooked as a fun, exciting city. I’ve lived here for over two years and I absolutely love it. I’m still discovering new places but I thought I’d share my favorites. I’ve planned the perfect afternoon if you ever find yourself visiting Columbus. Often times, people will give you recommendations on where to visit before making a trip to a new city. What they don’t tell you is how much driving you’ll have to do (plus paying for all that parking is never fun!) This city guide will literally allow you to park your car in one of our public parking lots and you’ll be able to walk to and from each stop easily!
Just a little reminder that your first photo for the November Photo Challenge is due by this Sunday at 8pm EST. You can read the original post here to review the guidelines and learn about the prize up for grabs! You also may notice a new button on the sidebar. It will allow you to upload your submission. There is also a button that will take you straight to the original post so you don’t have to keep searching for it! Looking forward to seeing all your “ARRANGED” photographs!
Happy November! A few weeks ago, someone on Twitter asked me for a list of unique online shops to browse before creating her Christmas list. I decided that I’d make a fun wishlist based on some of my favorite shops. Below you’ll find the name of the shop but the link will take you to the displayed product on my board. Enjoy!
- The Curiousity Shop
- Donna Wilson
- Design Within Reach
- Nube Green
- ReForm School
- Jayson Home
Holy design crush. I haven’t seen work that makes me this giddy in a LONG time. Check out A Friend of Mine and all their amazing work.
I took pictures of Adam last weekend. He’s a babe. But I’m biased. (more on Flickr)
Currently on my shelf…waiting to be read.
- The Naked and the Dead
- The Fates Will Find Their Way
- American Rose
- White Teeth
- The Secret Lives of People in Love