I struggle with practicing gratitude. While I’m not a pessimistic person, I feel like my brain can bulldoze through the small things that make life grand. I’m working to practice gratitude, just like I would if I were trying to get better at learning a language. For me, that means writing down things that I’m thankful for. I’ll share my list here today:
- That, for a decade, people pay me money to make things for their business
- That I get to work alongside my husband every day
- Even though Desh is nine, he acts like a puppy. I’m so thankful that his energy hasn’t slowed down and he’s healthy
- That the people who have chosen to work for me let me figure out being a boss for the first time
- That we rent the cutest house in our favorite neighboorhood
- That Spotify exists and I can afford a family plan and can listen to literally any song that I want
- That we’ve had (almost) every sibling live with us at some point
- That I can remember my grandpa’s voice (and saved a voicemail from him in 2016)
- ALL DOGS
- That I lived during the reign of Beyonce
What are you grateful for?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.