Personal

Things I’m Loving

A quick post to share some of the stuff I’ve been loving lately:

1. Art history + general art books. I just picked this up at Half Priced and am snagging this on Amazon.
  2. The Pineapple/Strawberry La Croix flavor
  3. Primally Pure’s Fancy Face Serum
  4. Mini canvases to paint on!
  5. Writing notes, sending mail + gift giving
  6. Snapchat filters that change your voice (add me: hi.allie)
  7. This bread/flatbread/roll mix. So easy and grain-free!

What about you?

• Reply Briana Kapper

Have you tried the melón pomelo La Croix??? It’s a pink grapefruit and cantaloupe mix. I love it.
    I’ve been loving:
    1. unscented dry shampoo
    2. toddy cold brew coffee
    3. my plants I haven’t killed yet
    4. “The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living: How a Spending Fast Helped Me Get from Broke to Badass in Record Time” (I like pretty things. I don’t need pretty things.)
    5. two taco restaurants in Champaign, IL
    6. homemade tacos
    7. my nonfancy design job at a tech place i can’t talk about (I don’t know why, but I really like that I can’t share what I work on. secret agent. lol)

August 4, 2016 at 1:06 PM

I haven’t! I need to try it! LOL to the plants you haven’t killed. SAME. Also I have to look up that book! Can’t wait to meet up later today!

August 8, 2016 at 2:35 PM
  • Reply Emily

I love La Croix so much, and I recently tried the strawberry-pineapple one. It’s the perfect poolside drink! Coconut and Blackberry Cucumber are my other favorites.

August 5, 2016 at 9:16 AM

YES! They are so perfect for summer!

August 8, 2016 at 2:35 PM
  • Reply Danielle Jude

I found you via Elise Joy’s podcast and just want to say I’m soooo inspired by your 100 day project and I love your blog….and La Croix. :)

August 9, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Ahh I love hearing that! Thank you, Danielle :) Elise is so easy to talk to so it was very fun.

August 9, 2016 at 7:02 PM
  • Reply Micky

Love this list :). Currently I am loving books on publishing and the writing life, like Gail Godwin’s, Publishing, and Ann Patchett’s, What Now?… I’m loving the scones at my local coffee shop(they have nutella centers!)… and I’m thrilled to be traveling by bus to Montreal bright and early tomorrow morning. (Also, I’m loving your blog ;) )

August 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM

I will have to pass along those books to my sister! She’s a writer! And omg I’m hungry and that scone sounds amazing. Thanks for reading/commenting, Micky!

August 17, 2016 at 3:52 PM