I always love seeing what’s in other bloggers’ makeup bags so I thought I’d share what’s in mine! I did a post like this about a year ago and it’s funny to see how much has changed. I do buy a lot of makeup and test things out but tend to stick with these products here on a day-to-day basis.
- Concealer: I just started using Benefit’s Fakeup Concealer. The actual tinted concealer is surrounded by moisturizing goodness and so it’s not cakey and it doesn’t crease. I’m sad to admit but my dark circles have gotten worse since starting my own business and this stick transforms me.
- Foundation: I don’t know why I switched to liquid foundation but since I had been using powder foundation for years, I wanted something really sheer. I picked up NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer when we were in Hawaii. I absolutely love it. It gives me enough coverage but never feels too heavy.
- Bronzer: My absolute favorite bronzer is NARS in Laguna. I use it to create more of a cheekbone and nothing more. There was a time where I would cover my whole face in bronzer and my neck didn’t really appreciate the two-tone look. I use a Bobby Brown blush brush (amazing) to apply.
- Blush: I haven’t made the switch to a NARS blush yet because this bareMineral’s blush has lasted me for SO LONG. The powder is really compact and so it doesn’t go on heavy at all. I use a small bareMinerals blush brush too.
- Eyebrows: It wasn’t until recently that I started shaping my brows and wow it makes a difference. After trying lots of pencils, I found Anastasia’s Brow Powder Duo and LOVE it. I use an angled brush to apply.
- Eyeshadow: I tend to stick with Urban Decay’s NAKED Basics for my eye color. I never wear anything other than a neutral shade. I use a random brush that I got for Christmas to apply with one sweeping motion. Nothing fancy. Someday I’ll learn how to apply my eyeshadow in a legit way. Oh and most of the time I prime my lids with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
- Eyeliner: I’m still rocking the same stick of Clinique’s Cream Shaper for Eyes. My all time favorite liner. It doesn’t melt or smudge off and the Black Diamond shade isn’t as harsh as most black liners.
- Eyelashes: I curl my lashes since they’re pretty much non-existent and still rock the Benefit’s They’re Real! mascara. What an awesome name for a line of mascara.
What are your favorite brands or pieces? Do you wear makeup every day? I definitely don’t which is why mine lasts longer than when I had an office job. Sometimes I look at my makeup bag and I don’t even want to know how much I’ve spent on the stuff.