As I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more aware of the seasons in our lives. Sometimes it’s centered around a job, or it’s seasons literally changing. It can even be the rise or dissipation of certain relationships. As we move into September and fall I’m realizing that I’m ready for a change. I’m going to be expanding into most of these things later this month but here’s a simple list of my autumn goals:
- Get into shape. Exercise routinely. See change in my body. My personal training sessions start this week.
- I’m implementing a VERY different work schedule this month. It won’t be easy. More on that tomorrow.
- After discovering Into Mind, I’m completely re-vamping my wardrobe. Simplicity is the theme. In October I’ll be sharing my approach to this method. In the meantime, I still have 14 more pieces for sale until tonight at 9pm EST over on my Shop My Closet Instagram sale
- Spend more time in the kitchen and less time in line at Chipotle. I forget how good a home-cooked meal can be. I’m aiming at 4 dinners at home during the week.
- Equal romance to co-working ratio. I work with my husband full-time and in a way…it can kind of be a romance-killer if you let it. I’m not going to let it.
Like I said, more details on those (pretty huge) goals throughout the month. What about you? Are you looking for changes in your life?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.