- Feeling sluggish because I keep eating crap. As an adult I’ve found that my energy levels are very closely tied to my diet. Today I choose effort over laziness. Even though eating pizza for every meal is delicious.
- Letting that sluggish feeling hinder my creativity. Because, naps.
- Trying not to work on my laptop as much. Carpal tunnel is real.
- Tired of my highlights/ombre and will probably get back to my original color soon.
- Wearing a Tattly on my forearm. Which makes me want a real tattoo. But who am I kidding. I could never commit to that.
- Feeling embarrassed because none of the things I’ve listed above are real problems.
Get it together, Lehman!