I haven’t had much to say lately. I feel like I’ve been playing catch-up since our New York City trip. So instead, I’m going to share my stream of consciousness in bullet points:
- It’s hard being an entrepreneur. Sometimes you don’t want to find new clients. Or sell your services. Or invoice and organize the books.
- I forgot to choose 3 new things to try this month. I think I’m going to try to just do all the things I need to do.
- We splurged + hired a cleaning service to deep clean our townhouse and it single handedly made me feel like a normal human being.
- Lately I’ve realized that I need to put my head down and read more. That means taking a break from social media and even working sometimes.
- I lost my voice for a week and realized just how much I talk.
- I really want to bring something unique to this space. Currently brainstorming. And taking suggestions.
What have you been up to?
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider: opinions, other articles on the internet, trying new experiences, and products you might like to buy.