Despite being on a spending freeze, I still keep track of some lovely goods that I’ve come across via blogs or Instagram. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve taken a screenshot of something someone has posted because I don’t want to forget it. Sometimes I wish there were better ways to “bookmark” photos in my Instagram feed. More on that later. Here are some of the more recent goods that I’ve either tried or added to my wishlist:
- 12oz Keep Cup: I snagged one of these with my Fab credits. If you sync your Fab account with Facebook, you receive $5 of credit per month. That combined with the credits I receive from referral links, I can usually try a few new things per month! It’s a great site and one of my favorites.
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Primer: It’s the best I’ve used. I love Candlelight shade and got a sample from my friend Jess awhile ago. Once I’m out, I’ll probably buy a full tube.
- GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Masque: This stuff is AMAZING. Makes my hair so, so soft when I decide to blow it out. It makes my hair smell like coconuts. I only have a sample from my Birchbox but I hope to buy a full size with Birchbox points.
- Apivita’s Pomegranate Lip Care: I saw this in a magazine and have been wanting to give it a try. Only $7! Anyone try it before?
- Gather Journal: Looks beautiful and I can’t wait to get my hands on an issue someday.
- Twyla Tharp’s The Creative Habit: Saw that Elise was reading this and made a note.
- Erin Templeton’s Recycled Leather Card Case: I need something to keep all my business cards. This seems perfect.
Anything on your wishlist lately?