Personal

Summer Enjoyment

[Essie’s Raise Awareness, family reunion shot with my sister and aunt, Beach House concert, after work drinks]

I’m enjoying this summer a lot. I’m also enjoying:

1. Taco trucks
  2. Upgrading the RAM on my Macbook Pro
  3. Cold brew coffee
  4. Milo Greene’s new album
  5. Benefit they’re Real! Mascara
  6. Coconut oil
  7. All of your amazing support this week

I hope you all have a great weekend – any fun plans? My best pal Catherine is visiting us for the weekend and I get to celebrate TWO friends’ birthdays.

• Reply Jessica

I love Benefit’s mascara! Wearing it today actually haha :). Your blog has seriously inspired me to post more about what I love and my life – it’s so well done and interesting every single day. Keep doing what you’re doing!

July 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hi Jessica :) So glad to hear that! I sometimes wonder if my ramblings are interesting to others but I just try to write from the heart.

July 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM
  • Reply mandie

I’m excited to watch how things turn out with your new ‘job’. SO very inspiring!!

I’m new here- found you I think through the influence blog last week. I wish you well. :)

July 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Thank you, Mandie!! So glad you found me. Will you be going to Influence? Hope to meet you there!

July 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM
      • Reply mandie

I won’t be able to make it this year, & I’m bummed, but I’m hoping to be living much closer next year, which will mean less expenses. ;)

July 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Bummed you won’t be making it but completely understand!! Where are hoping to move to?

July 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM
          • mandie

I’m from Muskegon, Michigan, but moved to Albuquerque when I got married 6 years ago. My hubby & I are toying around with the idea of moving back to MI after he graduates next year. It’s been a great ride out here, but I miss my lakes!

August 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM
          • Allison

That’s awesome! I have so many college friends from Michigan and they love it!

August 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM