Leave a comment - 8 so far

Summer Enjoyment

[Essie’s Raise Awareness, family reunion shot with my sister and aunt, Beach House concert, after work drinks]

I’m enjoying this summer a lot. I’m also enjoying:

1. Taco trucks
  2. Upgrading the RAM on my Macbook Pro
  3. Cold brew coffee
  4. Milo Greene’s new album
  5. Benefit they’re Real! Mascara
  6. Coconut oil
  7. All of your amazing support this week

I hope you all have a great weekend – any fun plans? My best pal Catherine is visiting us for the weekend and I get to celebrate TWO friends’ birthdays.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Jessica July 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I love Benefit’s mascara! Wearing it today actually haha :). Your blog has seriously inspired me to post more about what I love and my life – it’s so well done and interesting every single day. Keep doing what you’re doing!

• Reply Allison July 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Hi Jessica :) So glad to hear that! I sometimes wonder if my ramblings are interesting to others but I just try to write from the heart.

• Reply mandie July 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I’m excited to watch how things turn out with your new ‘job’. SO very inspiring!!

I’m new here- found you I think through the influence blog last week. I wish you well. :)

• Reply Allison July 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thank you, Mandie!! So glad you found me. Will you be going to Influence? Hope to meet you there!

• Reply mandie July 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I won’t be able to make it this year, & I’m bummed, but I’m hoping to be living much closer next year, which will mean less expenses. ;)

• Reply Allison July 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Bummed you won’t be making it but completely understand!! Where are hoping to move to?

• mandie August 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I’m from Muskegon, Michigan, but moved to Albuquerque when I got married 6 years ago. My hubby & I are toying around with the idea of moving back to MI after he graduates next year. It’s been a great ride out here, but I miss my lakes!

• Allison August 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM

That’s awesome! I have so many college friends from Michigan and they love it!