Link Love + Weekend List

It’s Friday! Hurray! Here are a few links to some of my favorite internet finds this week:

Weekend goals:

• Re-evaluate what I’m doing with this blog. I have a few series (City Guides, Here We Go, Photo Challenges) that I love but I’m getting bored. Any tips or suggestions?
  • Shoot a roll of film on this camera and this camera. I have TWO photoshoots booked this weekend!
  • Watch the Bachelorette on DVR with one of my best friends and eat cheese/wine. Don’t judge.
  • Go to garage sales!
  • Go to the gym (yeah I do that now…crazy).
  • Find some basic tools and materials and make my necklaces! My Japanese vintage beads are amazing.

What are you doing this weekend? SHARE!

*Photo taken on my Canon A-1 – B&W film

1. Lindsay Jo on May 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have the other Poketo Tomorrow Planner and I love it to death! The one you got looks more organized, but I love mine. I’ll definitely be going to Poketo for all of my planner needs.

Have a great weekend!

• Allison on May 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I agree-Poketo for my planners for life! I love theirs!

2. Jess on May 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I also have some blog planning stuff to deal with this weekend. It’s Airplane Day this weekend for me, so Zach’s taking me out to dinner. Other than that, I’m super excited to just relax and recharge!

• Allison on May 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Happy Airplane Day, Jess! Yesterday was crazy busy yesterday but it was all fun. Hope to see you soon :)

3. Steph on May 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM

There’s just so much awesome in this post. Poketo! Design books! Film photography!

As for your blog – I love the City Guides!! And the Here We Go! Aaaaand the Photo Challenges!! Maybe if you’re getting bored with them you could have guest posts (for the last 2) like you do with the City Guides? Have other readers suggest / judge a photo challenge, have other people post blogging tips, etc?

• Allison on May 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I definitely love having guest contributors but I think I need to come up with a few other ideas to post about just to mix it up. Not necessarily “series” because I don’t want to go overkill about that. Still brainstorming though… hmmm…

4. Ciera on May 18, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Well I love Here We Go but I could see how you may get bored or run out of topics. If you are not having fun then it’s time to move on! In my opinion :)

• Allison on May 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Good advice. I need to spice things up! Maybe start integrating more freebies + video!

5. Beth on May 19, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I love the Rory Gilmore reading challenge and totally miss that show too! Can’t wait to read the rest of your links…happy weekend!

• Allison on May 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

SUCH a good show :) Love Rory. Happy weekend to you too, Beth!

6. Kate on May 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Those books sound awesome, and I love your planner! I’ve been feeling like I need to sit down and think about my blog too, but it’s hard to make time for it! Can’t wait to see what you come up with :)

• Allison on May 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I agree! Especially when you pretty much blog as a hobby :) I’ve decided I need to DO more in my life and then document it through my blog. I was getting too lazy.

7. Fiona on June 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wow, you’ve got a busy weekend ahead of you! I’m disappearing off into the hills near my city for some much needed “country-time”, and baking a cake for some friends. Pretty quiet stuff!

I love the series you do, but I like that you’re constantly re-evaluating – change is good!

• Allison on June 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for the sweet comment Fiona! I hope you enjoy your mini retreat this weekend!