Happy Monday! This Monday Link Love is just the normal kind. No special theme. Just links that I’ve either bookmarked, saved or gone back to in the past week! Enjoy!
- A website devoted to grilled cheese? Yes please. My maid of honor threw my bachelorette party at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in Chicago but it’s closed since then. Sad.
- I don’t like drinking coffee all day so I thought maybe getting one of these electric water kettles from Bodum would be a great way to drink tea throughout my workday! Anyone have one of these?
- Find out what I’m currently reading here. Are you on Goodreads? Let’s be reading pals.
- I may or may not be getting some Snap next month from Philly. Woo!
- I’ll also be making some crisp pan-fried potatoes soon.
- I’m excited to be taking my love of photography into a new phase this spring. More details about that later. Until then, I’m admiring photographers like Angi Welsch.
- Still loving Chris Milk’s short film “Last Day Dream” here on Vimeo.