Hey pals! Hope you had a great weekend. I watched snow fall and melt here in Columbus, Ohio and I can’t wait for the temperatures to reach the low 70′s this week! I have probably some of THE best links to share with you and even better posts coming your way this week. Also- I’d like to give a happy, happy birthday shout out to my mom! I wish I could be in Illinois to celebrate with her and give some hugs.
- Apartment Therapy shared a great article last week about how to work file cabinets into your decor. I hope to utilize this in our new place this summer.
- I love this project. Who says snail mail and family correspondence needs to be boring?
- An exclusive interview with Kate MccGwire. Her work is captivating.
- One of my favorite outfits yet.
- Getting [or just got] married?? Here’s a checklist that I used when I attempted to change my name. I was successful in all areas, but I still haven’t updated my passport!
- Two years ago when I started freelancing, this was a question that I often had. What should I include in my design contract?
- 33 letterpress business cards. Very beautiful.
IMAGE FOUND HERE.